Chairperson’s Opening Remarks
Chen Guang, Consultant, Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR), Singapore
Joint Opening Plenary
China’s Big Leap towards BioPharma 2030 – Innovation, Industrialization, Internationalization
Dr. Song Ru Lin, Executive President, China Pharmaceutical Innovation and Research Development Association (PhIRDA), China
Venture Capitals’ Roundtable:
Show Me the Drug
- Investment landscape in the Chinese biopharma market
- Evaluating drug pipelines and development prospects
- Mergers, expansion and JVs – Where do we see transactions picking up?
- Financing new plants, new therapeutics, product launch and scaling-up operations – How do we review?
- Manufacturing 4.0 – How do VCs and banks play a part in modernising the value chain?
Judith Li, Partner, Lilly Asia Ventures, China
Rani Jarkas, Chairman, Cedrus Group, Hong Kong
Lynn Yang, Managing Director, Sequoia Capital, China
Michael Xue, Managing Director, Morningside Ventures, China
Addressing Complex Protein Challenges with Lonza’s GS Xceed® Toolbox
Dr. Allison Porter, Head of Expression System Sciences, Lonza Pharma & Biotech, U.K.
Online Networking & Stretch Break
End of Joint Opening Plenary and 9th Annual Cell Line Development & Engineering Asia & 10th Annual Biomanufacturing commences
Innovative Bioprocess Development
Powder Handling and Hydration in Upstream Processes
- Evaluation of powder transfer bag designs for solid media and buffer handling
- Trusted Weight Bags and streamlining incoming sampling requirements
- Novel method for eliminating vortex mixing of powders
- Supply chain security and supplier performance for a single use supplier
Scott Patterson, Vice President, Pharma / Biopharma, Technical Support, ILC Dover, Singapore
CMC development of Antibody Drug Conjugates
- ADC introduction + ADC CMC challenge and approach
Dr. Huang Peng, Project Leader, ADC, TOT BIOPHARM, China
End of Conference Day 1