The biomanufacturing sector is poised for major growth and China is a rising star in the global biomanufacturing market. Made in China 2025 industry plan underlines perks and massive expansion plan; USD $300 billion investments nationwide by 2020 and paves ways to be more innovative and competitive globally and improving quality standards. China’s biomanufacturing sector is a hotbed for investments, pharma giants’ top destination to expand their manufacturing capacities footprint in China and indigenous firms establishing manufacturing might not only locally but also going global.
10th Biomanufacturing Conference stamps a decade long premium event in China, returns to Shanghai on 19-20 May 2020 to spotlight on manufacturing trends, technologies, new facilities expansion, tech transfer, and investments. Besides, it presents local and international biotherapeutic developers and contract manufacturing organizations to discuss and debate on the biomanufacturing landscape of the biotech industry in China.
2020 Key Themes Include
- DAL’s New GAMP and Licensing Law – Implementation and oversight
- CDMOs presentations
- GAMP and Data Integrity requirement – in the case of CDMO, CMO and outsourcing
- Biomanufacturing 4.0, China’s great leap
- Digital upgrade case studies on China’s biomanufacturing landscape
- China’s biological facilities for the future
- Meeting changing product portfolios and meeting demand – single-use, continuous and small batch manufacturing
- Manufacturing technology showcases – Improving cost and efficiency
- QbD and Quality Matrix for meeting regulatory requirements
- PAT insights – Assessment, Review and Results
- Cell and gene therapy manufacturing
- Sustainable manufacturing and scalability