Chinese biosimilars market presents a vast opportunity, and the timing is impeccable. China’s prowess in developing much needed innovative oncology therapies, creating a wave of new biosimilars market entrants to catch up on expiring blockbuster biologics patents in 2019 and the next 5 years, structured regulatory changes, surge in technology investment, overall tremendous growth is projected, and market is said to reach RMB33 bn by 2025.
It is the next frontier, manufacturing powerhouse and all biosimilars roads are leading to China!
11 years in China, Informa Connect’s 11th Annual Biosimilars Asia addresses the business cases, commercialisation plans, partnerships and investment strategies, manufacturing capabilities and winning strategies in China.
Discussions in 2020
- China: Biosimilars powerhouse – What’s next?
- Regulatory reviews benchmarks – CFDA, EMA and US FDA
- Therapeutics based pipeline outlook
- Manufacturing technology showcases
- Product innovation and differentiation of biosimilars
- Innovation in biosimilars manufacturing
- Investment, finance and going public
- Partnerships, M&A in focus – Local and Global
- East Asian pipeline showcases
- Global biosimilar retails market and international access case studies
- Pricing of biosimilars – Perspectives from New Medical Reimbursement agency
- Addressing access constraints and reimbursement negotiations
- Pricing and Promotion strategies
- Commercialisation strategies for the China biosimilars market
- Anticipating investment across the value chain for successful biosimilar commercialisation